Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Unboxing Belkin Router F6D4230-4 v1 (Keynote)


I buy this for three reasons: 1 - Special price 159 Saudi Riyals = .20 2 - Replace my old Belkin Router Model: F5D8232-4 3 - Replace my old Linksys Modem & Router Model: WAG200G Please help me if you can: I am facing a problem with my linksys which share same IP address 192.168.1.1 with my STC model. 1- When i connect my linksys as router to extend the coverage of my network everything stop responding. 2- When i try to change the Linksys IP address it's become undetectable. Thanks for watching and help

Electric Chipper Shredder Cheap Top 10 Loft Beds College Dorms Prices Kipor Generators




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links